WATSONS HAUL PHILIPPINES (MAKEUP & SKINCARE)

11:31 PM

 
As always, it’s been my tradition to swing by Watsons every time my hubby and I visit the Philippines so our quick vacay last month is no different. The only difference I guess was my choice of items. I mean I normally go for makeup products like eyeshadow palettes, blushes, lipsticks and the like but this time I went more for skincare products. Although I still got a few foundations/bb creams 'coz... I just had to haha. Anyway, my haul video is now up and here it is if you haven't seen it:


PRODUCTS SHOWN IN THE VIDEO:

[ FROM WATSONS ]
P159.00 - GLAMWORKS BODY SCRUB (BUY 1 TAKE 1)
P  69.00 - NYLON BODY GLOVES
P407.50 - iWHITE CLEAR SKIN MUST HAVES
P179.00 - IWHITE AQUA MOISTURIZER WHITENING VITA
P  20.00 - IWHITE FACIAL CREAM WHITENING VITA (3-IN-1 WHITENING MAKEUP BASE)
P  18.00 - IWHITE FACIAL WASH WHITENING VITA
P  24.50 - IWHITE KOREA BB HOLIC BB CREAM (SACHET)
P159.50 - IWHITE KOREA BB HOLIC BB CREAM (FULL SIZE)
P399.00 - ESSENCE INSTANT MATT MAKEUP
P150.00 - MIINE 2 PC BLENDING SPONGES
P  59.00 - QUICK FX PIMPLE ERASER (10 GRAMS)
P  99.00 - QUICK FX SUN BLOCK (10 GRAMS)
P299.00 - PONDS  FLAWLESS WHITE BB CREAM (LIGHT)

[ FROM SM SUPERMARKET ]
P299.00 - MAYBELLINE THE POWDER MATTES (TOUCH OF NUDE)
P299.00 - MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATIONAL (DIVINE WINE)


***
 
P.S. I’m uploading videos on my YouTube channel everyday this month except weekends, so if you’re not yet subscribed to my channel, head on now to https://youtube.com/thelatebloomer11, hit the SUBSCRIBE button and turn on the notification bell to be updated every time I upload a new video. See you there! :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe