US VLOGS DAY 9: OUR FIRST DAY IN ASHBURN, VIRGINIA + CHECKED OUT DULLES TOWN CENTER (OCT 27, 2017)

5:38 PM



https://youtu.be/C3Q7mx7isNQ

Hello and welcome back to my blog! Today, our 9th Day vlog when we’re in the US just went live on my YouTube channel. In this vlog, I shared what we did on our first day in Ashburn, Virginia. I also did a mini hotel room tour. We stayed at Courtyard Marriott Dulles Town Center and the interior of the hotel is very similar to that in Foster City because it’s another Courtyard Marriott hotel. 


Anyway, in this vlog, I showed that we went to Dulles Town Center to check it out and we actually found some great deals. There were so many clearance sales going on at that time but we weren’t able to shop at all. It’s really very difficult to function like a normal human being during the day when you’ve gotten no proper sleep for the past nights on top of flying from one state to another. But that’s it for this vlog! Until my next post… :)

***

P.S. I’m uploading videos on my YouTube channel everyday this month except weekends, so if you’re not yet subscribed to my channel, head on now to https://youtube.com/thelatebloomer11, hit the SUBSCRIBE button and turn on the notification bell to be updated every time I upload a new video. See you there! :)

 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Nice Blog,
    We, Career Overseas, have sent a large number of students to Singapore and yet many are in pipeline to go. If Singapore is your destination to study do visit once for SAHI TE SACHI SALLAH.
    Singapore Study Visa Consultant In Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe