#ThrowbackThursday: DAISO FULL FACE FIRST IMPRESSIONS REVIEW

7:16 PM

https://youtu.be/8mCOYP7SO6Q

Since it’s Thursday today, I thought of posting a throwback entry! It’s a video I posted on my YouTube channel in December last year entitled DAISO FULL FACE MAKEUP +REVIEW


It’s one of my favorite videos from my channel because I really worked hard to create it. You see, filming a product review takes a lot of time and in this video I actually filmed 12 first impression reviews all in just one video. So I had almost two hours worth of footage to edit for this one video. Not only that, I also had to make sure when I was filming the application part that I was creating a decent makeup look so it was really a challenge for me, but definitely a fun challenge! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe