NICHIDO COSMETICS – ONE BRAND MAKEUP LOOK (SIMPLE & EASY) | PHILIPPINES

11:11 AM

Hello my girly friends! I hope you’re having an amazing start of the day because today, I want to share with you this simple and easy makeup look using only NICHIDO products. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M63_Vp-xFOU


It was not too long ago when I shared with you my Watsons Philippines Haul and since I bought quite a number of products from NICHIDO, I thought why not film a makeup look that will feature these products, right? Right! 




For your quick reference, here is the list of the products I used in the video:
PHP 150.00 - NICHIDO Foundation Stick (BEIGE)
PHP 238.00 - NICHIDO Powder Plus Foundation Matte Finish with UVA/UVB Protection (LIGHT NATURAL)
PHP  60.00 - NICHIDO Extra Waterproof, Protective Eye Pencil (DARK BROWN)
PHP 240.00 - NICHIDO Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (CASHMERE)
PHP 100.00 - NICHIDO Makeup Colleciton (MATTED) with FREE Eye Pencil (04 - METAL BLUE)
PHP 130.00 - NICHIDO Eyelash Defining Mascara (BLACK)
 

The purpose of this video is to create a super simple and easy makeup look that is fresh and totally wearable. All the products I used are good for everyday use but I do not recommend the stick foundation for occasions that will require flash photography.



***

I hope you found this post helpful. What new makeup products have you tried recently? Let me know in the comments!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe