[REVIEW] INTRO TO TARTE DELUXE DISCOVERY SET

6:08 PM




Hello my girly friends! Today I want to share with you this very chic deluxe set from TARTE. I bought this from SEPHORA ION branch in November last year for SGD 22.00 and since then I have been using ‘em nonstop. 


 


The set includes the following goodies:

Deluxe Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush in Unstoppable
Deluxe Drench Lip Splash lipstick in Living
Deluxe Lights Camera Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara



MY THOUGHTS:


Deluxe Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush in Unstoppable 

I seriously like its peachy pink shade. It looks very natural on the skin and it’s not shimmery, which I really love! I just noticed that it’s not as highly pigmented as some of my blushes like the ones I have from NYX. Nevertheless, I’ve been using it nonstop because I like how the color builds up as I apply it on my cheeks.



Deluxe Drench Lip Splash lipstick in Living

It's so tiny and cute, I can easily toss it inside my bag – really perfect for travel! It’s a nude lipstick that is kinda pinkish-mauve in color. It has a buttery consistency and it glides on very smoothly on my lips. It is very moisturizing on the lips but gives off a soft kind of matte finish which is really awesome in my opinion.


Deluxe Lights Camera Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara

I am so in love with its packaging! Very stylish and again, super travel-friendly. This is actually known to be Tarte’s iconic mascara and I'm so happy I got it in this set. The way it conditions, curls, lengthens and volumizes my very short lashes is just.. uggh.. beyond me. It delivers with just one coat. ONE COAT. It really is amazing!

 
If you can get your hands on this set, go get it and don’t think twice. It makes the best addition to your travel makeup essentials and it’s a really nice gift to your girly friends.
  
 
****
What do you think of this deluxe set from Tarte? Share your thoughts!  


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Bermain Gems Judi PKV Online Menguntungkan Hanya Di Janji99 !!!
    Untuk Lebih Jelas Silahkan Chat Kami DISINI !!!

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe