[HOTEL REVIEW] DAY 2 of Our 3D2N STAYCATION at FULLERTON HOTEL SINGAPORE - Heritage Room

10:22 PM

To know how we got  a free upgrade and received VIP treatment at Fullerton Hotel, read DAY 1 of our 3D2N STAYCATION at FULLERTON HOTEL SINGAPORE.


DAY 2 at Fullerton Hotel

Although we stayed up late the previous night, I still woke and got up early. I didn’t want to waste time in bed when we have a whole building to explore. Of course, we gotta start the day with breakfast. And like other hotels that offer buffet for breakfast, they’re open, if I’m not mistaken, from as early as 6:30AM to 10AM every day. BTW, our second day there was not only a Sunday but also a Happy Father’s Day!





What I liked so much about the breakfast experience (and maybe this is just me) was the hot beverage selection. We can choose from tea, chocolate, cappuccino and latté. In most of the hotels we’ve been to, it’s always been just coffee or tea. And since I’m a true-blue coffee drinker, it made me very cheerful that morning. As for the food, they’re okay. Not exemplary but they’re fine.



After breakfast, we decided to explore the building a little bit. 







We also went outside for some sight-seeing as if we’re tourists.



When we returned to our room, we found our bed fully made up.



Same thing happened later that day when we returned from our quick swimming session. Not only was our bed made up, both of us also had a new bottle of water by our bedside table. 



BTW, instead of the typical sign card that we see in most hotels for "Do Not Disturb" and "Please Make Up Room", here they have this:



Anyway, we went back to our room after roaming around in out of the hotel and hubby felt a little exhausted so he took a nap while I did my own thing (recorded a song for one of my YouTube channels, hehe). After resting, we both agreed to grace their infinity pool with our presence.






We swam for a bit and by 8PM, we went back to our room so we could prep for our formal dinner. Nah! There was no formal dinner. We just had this crazy idea of dressing up and looking good for each other, as it’s our anniversary after all. So, here we are!


As it’s already late by the time we finished prepping, we just headed to Starbucks, which was just walking distance from the hotel and admire "the view".



I guess we stayed there for just over an hour and then decided to head back to the hotel. That was again past midnight.


Since that was our last night there, I couldn’t let it go without a nice, warm bath, so I didn’t care how late that was, I still pampered myself with a luxurious bath and a facial mask, and well, called it a night.


Please stay tuned for our Day 3! *wink wink*
 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe