MY NEW FOUND LOVE: IKEA TINDRA SCENTED CANDLES!

8:02 PM

Hi everyone! I’ve missed blogging so much. I’ve been so busy the past weeks with the move and with organizing and tidying up of our new room that I haven’t had enough time to squeeze in blogging in my time sched. By the way, have I told you that we were moving? I guess I haven’t. Anyhoo, we did move and it’s been a crazy couple of weeks for yours truly. Also, I haven’t been in the blogging mood during my past downtime, so please forgive me for the lack of posts on here.

Now that I’ve made that part about my absence clear, let me share with you my new found love: IKEA Tindra ScentedCandles!


Every time I watch beauty gurus’ hauls on YouTube where they show their newly purchased Bath & Body Works Candles, I always want to roll into my cocoon of envy. Why? 'Coz I’ve always wanted to be able to do that, too – do what? Purchase and light scented candles in our bedroom. Whenever I see a video where a beautiful candle is lit, I always imagine of how nice it would be to be able to smell that scent and have our room smelling flowers or cupcakes or donuts or whatever scent I want.


So, imagine my exuberance when I found these hidden jewels at IKEA when we went there to purchase pillows and other necessities for our new room.

I smelled them and I knew right there and then that we’re not leaving IKEA without at least one candle in our cart. After all, it just costs less than S$2 that day coz it's on sale. But even if it's not, I think it normally costs S$4 something only. What a steal, right?! Super affordable and delightfully-smelling candles! How can you go wrong with that?



And here they are now! The only thing I hope Tindra did was to at least name each of these candles. I mean, yeah there’s a picture that could basically describe and tell you what the scent would be. But wouldn’t it be so much better if they at least have a name? Anyhoo, I guess I can just let that slide and just think that a precious find for an obviously pocket-friendly price is not that easy to come by, so, no biggie!





And oh! Just so you know, Bath & Body Works is now here in Singapore! They opened their 3000 sq ft shop at B2-42 (The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands). With that said, I think I’d still stock up on these TINDRA scented candles when I finish them all just because they smell really good for such a low cost.
***

Have you tried any of these candles from IKEA? Which one is your favorite? I’m excited to know!


You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Wow such a beautiful Scentsy warmer you have posted. Pink color is my favourite one thing is clear that no one can stop their selves by liking this post and also the video is very lovely. One day I was surfing internet at that time I found a site where beautiful Scentsy warmer and gifts are available in affordable price If you want to buy scentsy products like Scentsy Wickless Candles, gift and many more then you can go through this site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what? Believe it or not, I don't have any scented candles at home! I always see gurus showing off their scented candles but I never get it. Maybe I should buy my own scented candles to let it grow on me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I smelled them and I knew right there and then that we’re not leaving IKEA without at least one candle in our cart. After all, it just costs less than S$2 that day coz it's on sale.
    Triple and strong scented candles
    luxury scented candles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candles are a must-have in any home. Not only do they make a room smell good, but they can also be used to set the mood for a relaxing evening or to make a space feel more cozy. However, not all candles are created equal, and some can be quite expensive. If you're looking for an affordable option that still smells great, check out these treasure candles below.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Candles are a key part of many celebrations and rituals. They can be used to create a calming or festive atmosphere. In this blog post, we will show you how to make candles using easy-to-find materials.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Treasure candles make an excellent gift for anyone who loves surprises or enjoys collecting jewelry. They are sure to appreciate this thoughtful and unique present!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Surprise candles are a great gift for any occasion! They are unique, personal, and sure to put a smile on the recipient's face. Here are three reasons why surprise candles make the perfect gift:

    ReplyDelete
  9. A candle is a common item used in homes and businesses. The flame creates a soft, mystical light that can have many unique effects on people. People have used treasure candles for centuries to create many different applications. Some have used candle flames to ward off evil, while others have used them for religious ceremonies. Regardless of the use, it's easy to see why candles are so popular.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anyone who enjoys candles with jewelry inside will recognize that these items have many interesting applications. Using them in rituals or creating soothing environments helps everyone forget about daily life for a bit- no matter what their intentions are. Giving someone a candle as a gift is an easy way to secretly give someone something useful- just be sure to include some thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe