GLAMABOX SINGAPORE: OCTOBER 2013 BOX

9:00 AM

Hi everyone!

Before jumping to the unboxing part of this entry, I wanna mention first that my hubby and I will be going to Bali this coming weekend and that means, I’m gonna be bringing sample products with me again. And that being said, I’m glad that Glamabox sent me another box of wonderful skincare samples. 



Please note that I haven’t tried any of the items that I’d be showing you in this post today. The thoughts/opinions I’ll express here will be based merely on my first impression of the products presented. So without delay, let’s head on now to my unboxing!



MÍOGGÍ White Genion Total Radiance Serum 8ml + White Genion Cell Nutrient Enhancer 8g + Hex Perfector Illuminating Magic BB 1g + Hex Magic Foremilk Cleansing Powder 1g + Definite Renewal Overnight Program 3ml

White Genion Total Radiance Serum is a ground-breaking concentrate to rediscover skin brightness, help prevent and fade existing age spots, lift sagging contour and smooth wrinkles.

My Thoughts: First thing that caught my attention was its very perfume-ish scent. When I smelled it, my head was aching a bit so it kind of worsened it a little. It’s not the scent’s fault entirely, but again that’s the first thing I noticed. With that said, I’m still sure to use this. Why? I don’t own a lot of serums and with the description given; I’m interested to see if it really can help fade age spots. It’s not a secret anymore that I’m already in my late twenties and aging signs are inevitable. Serums are indeed becoming a necessity for me.

White Genion Cell Nutrient Enhancer is a wakeup call for flawless skin. This super-hydrating and anti-aging cream can uplift and revitalize skin, whilst effectively repairing of damaged skin cells.

My Thoughts: It has the same scent as the serum mentioned above. I just finished my monthly visit (oops TMI) and as a result, my skin is at its worst again. So, if this is really “a wakeup call for flawless skin,” we’ll see. I can’t wait to see my skin being repaired and revitalized!



Hex Perfector Illuminating Magic BB provides radiant and transparent skin as well as improves skin problems such as laxity and fine lines.

My Thoughts: I usually get too excited whenever I see a BB and/or CC cream in my loot but since I now have a bunch of unopened BB and CC creams, I have nothing to say with this one. I don’t even know when will I have the time to try this one out. Hmmm…

Hex Magic Foremilk Cleansing Powder helps skin to regain perfection by effectively strengthening the skin immune system, removing impurities, excess sebum and dead skin cells.

My Thoughts: I have just recently watched on YouTube how a cleansing powder works, then I got this and I thought, “wow! just in time!” I surely will try this out and will give you an update coz I’m very curious to know if it will work on my very acne-prone and sensitive skin.

Definite Renewal Overnight Program provides the supplements to strengthen skin structural components, promotes cellular repair, boosts skin metabolism, and quenches skin with moisture and nutrients while asleep.

My Thoughts: An overnight mask. Hmmm. This is a must-try for me because I haven’t tried any overnight mask and whenever I want to (try to) purchase one (from Origins in particular) just to try, I always end up changing my mind because of the price (what’s new, becca?). I probably will treat myself to an overnight mask tonight.



Morii Platinum Essence Facial Mask 1pc + Morii Lifting Crystal Eye Patches For Dark Pouches 1 pair

Morii Platinum Essence Facial Mask is most concentrated on whitening and hydrates to lift, firm and micro-sculpt your look for younger-looking skin.

My Thoughts: I already have a box full of masks, hahaha. What’s new? I mean, don’t all masks promise to hydrate, lift and give the skin all the benefits that it deserves? The question is – is it true? Do masks really work? And because I’m receiving different kind of masks almost every month, I’m thinking of writing an article about it. Hmmm… another thought to ponder on.



Morii Lifting Crystal Eye Patches For Dark Pouches can boost skin’s natural powers of regeneration so it regains the qualities of young skin. The skin looks rested, smoother and youthfully luminous. It also brightens up dark pouches.

My Thoughts: I should try this really soon because I’ve been staying up late the past nights (for weeks) so my eye areas need a little pick me up.



Annie's Wa Q10 Anti-Aging Jelly Mask 25ml
It is designed for aged and wrinkled skin and can whiten, moisturize and minimizes fine lines.

My Thoughts: Another mask but what’s interesting here is the fact that it’s a “jelly” mask. I was like, “jelly? really?” There are no instructions on how to use it or maybe there are but because everything is in Chinese, I wouldn’t know how to read it. I guess, I’d know how when I’m about to use it.


EGO SunSense Ultra SPF 50+ 10ml + QV Face Purifying Mask 10g

SunSense Ultra is light, smooth, easy-to-apply milk that provides very high sun protection factor SPF50+ and has four hours of water resistance.

My Thoughts: I’m defo gonna bring this to Bali even though I’m not a fan of the scent. I don’t know why. I guess my nose and its smelling ability are just weird. One thing I really like about it is how it’s quickly absorbed by my skin, coz I tried a bit on the back of my hand and in an instant my skin drunk it all up. It’s as it claims – smooth, light and easy-to-apply.


QV Face Purifying Mask removes dirt and excess oil, leaving skin smooth and soft to touch. It not only cleans the skin, but also adds moisture with the help of safflower oil and Vitamin E.

My Thoughts: Hmmm… a clay mask. I’m now wondering why I get so many masks in one box. It’s not a bad thing, though. I’m just a little nosy, I guess, haha.


La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo 3ml×2pcs + Effaclar Gel Moussant 15ml

Effaclar Duo can gently purify the skin. It eliminates impurities and excess sebum while leaving the skin clean and fresh with soothing, anti-irritant La Roche-Posay thermal spring water.

Effaclar Gel Moussant combines 4 active ingredients to fight against bacterial proliferation and eliminate imperfections. The soothing La Roche-Posay thermal spring water can reduce redness.

My Thoughts: If you’ve read my September Glamabox unboxing post, you’d know that I received these same samples there as well, which is actually good because I really like the Effaclar Gel Moussant and now that I got another set, I have more to use in the coming days. As for the Effaclar Duo, I’d start using it once my skin is back to its normal state, as I don't want to aggravate its present condition.

That’s it! Those are all the items that Glamabox sent me. By the way, Glamabox is now presenting to us “The Mask Box” in preparation for Early Autumn! With this box you’ll get 10 different masks for only S$21. Hmmm, so that’s why I got so many masks this month! Haha.

For more information about Glamabox, please check their website at www.glamabox.com.


Disclaimer: I was sent this box for free but I don’t get paid to review it nor have obligations to give positive feedback.  All my opinions in this article are based on my personal experiences and honest judgment of the product/s tested and reviewed.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe