AVON: 1-Brand Makeup Look (Neutral Eyes & Bold Red Lips)

8:25 PM

Hi Everyone!

I'm back with another makeup tutorial. I uploaded this 1-Brand Makeup Look on my beauty channel a week ago but I'm not sure if you all have seen it as I'm pretty sure that not everyone who reads my blog also follows me on YouTube. So here it is! A Neutral look with a little bit of kick, perfect for any daytime events.



PRODUCTS USED in order of appearance:
Avon Simply Pretty Fruit Smoothie Lip Balm in GRAPEFRUIT
Avon Simply Pretty Dual Powder Foundation SPF 20 in ALMOND
Avon Perfect Eyebrow Pencil in Soft Black (F01)
Avon Simply Pretty Clear Mascara
Avon Simply Pretty Big Eye Pencil in ROSE
Avon Holiday Collection Makeup Palette
Avon Ultra Luxury Eye liner in Black Noir (U01)
Avon Simply Pretty Metallic Liquid Eyeliner
Avon superSHOCK MAX Mascara in Black
Avon Eyelash Curler
Avon Ultra Moisture Rich in Carmen Rose (M406) 

***

Have you done a 1-brand makeup look? Let me know in the comments below and invite me to your blog or channel! ^_^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe