The Husband Tag!

3:57 PM

Hey everyone!

How many of you are married or in a relationship right now? I'm inviting you to do this TAG! To say that it is a super fun and hilarious tag is an understatement. My hubby and I had a great time filming this. I'm just not sure how a blog version of this tag would go, but if you do, please do this and share me with me the link to your blog!

PART 1

QUESTIONS 1-15
1. Where did we meet?
2. What was our first date?
3. Where was our first kiss and how was it?
4. Did you know that I was the one?
5. First impression?
6. When did you meet the family?
7. Do we have a tradition?
8. What was our first roadtrip?
9. Who said I love you first and where were we?
10. What do we argue about the most?
11. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
12. If I'm sitting in front of the TV what am I watching?
13. What dressing do I get on my salad?
14. What's the one food that I don't like?
15. We go out to eat what do I get to drink?

PART 2

QUESTIONS 16-30
16. What size of shoe do I wear?
17. If I collected anything what would it be?
18. What is my favourite type of sandwich?
19. What would I eat everyday if I could?
20. What is my favourite cereal?
21. What is my favourite music?
22. What is my favourite sports team?
23. What is my eye color?
24. Who is my best friend?
25. What is something that you do that I wish you didn't?
26. What is my heritage and where am I from?
27. You bake me a cake for my birthday, what kind do you make?
28. Did I play any sports?
29. What could I spend hours doing?
30. What is one unique talent that I have?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe