Ooops! I Did It Again!

2:15 PM

Where have I been… again?!?

I’m sorry for the long hiatus. The month of May was really a month of adjustments for me. Adjustments that’s too personal to be divulged here, so let’s just say that I needed to take a break from some of the stuff that I do like blogging, but don’t worry because that’s over now. I’m back to the blogger world once again.

While I was not able to blog as often as I wanted to, I was able to upload more videos on to my YouTube channel more than I expected I could. So, I’ll start my June blog with an update on what I've been doing on my YouTube channel lately.


ON  MY BEAUTY/VLOG CHANNEL:
Reasons Why Filipino Beauty Gurus Make English Videos

Massive AVON Haul | Part 1

Massive AVON Haul | Part 2

My First OOTD Video

ANSWER/SHOUTOUT VIDEO | Part 1

ANSWER/SHOUTOUT VIDEO | Part 2

Sarah Geronimo Inspired Makeup Tutorial

My Morning Routine!

My May Bellabox Unboxing Video
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST

The 40 Beauty Questions Tag

I'll tell you more about each of these videos on separate posts but for the meantime, enjoy watching. ^_^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe