Things I love - February 2013 Edition

6:52 PM

Please don't penalize me for posting my February Edition of Things I love this late. My husband and I are in the process of moving and so, my schedule for filming, editing, uploading videos as well as blogging is evidently suffering. It's really not that easy. Not yet mentioning the problems that my internet connection are giving me, argh!
 
Anyway, here it is and I hope you enjoy it. I didn't try any new makeup products in February that's why this video is quite short compared to my other Things I love videos. :)
 
 
 
Notes taken from the info box of my own video on YouTube:
 
Watch my previous videos here:
The Beauty Yearbook Tag:
 
The Bellabox Unboxing video where I got the Adonis Herbal Peel Gel:
 
The SASA Haul where I showed the L'oreal milky foam wash:
 
My Soap & Glory Haul:
 
As mentioned in the video, I filmed this on February 27th but was not able to edit and upload right away due to my very busy sched right now. My uploading schedule will resume as soon as we have moved in and settled at the new place.
 
Things Mentioned:
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Blushing Mauve
Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner
Adonis Herbal Peel Gel
L'oreal Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Milky Foam
Soap & Glory: Clean Girls Body Wash
Soap & Glory: Scrub 'Em & Leave 'Em™ salt body buff
Treacherous by Taylor Swift (RED album)
 
CONNECT WITH ME! :)
Please subscribe to my other channel:
https://twitter.com/late_bloomer11
Share your photos with me on Instagram:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe