Post Valentine's Day Quick Neutral Makeup Look

12:01 PM

Hello everyone! A very wonderful Monday morning to all of you. Today I want to share with you another makeup tutorial in my Valentine's Day Series. This makeup look is perfect for those daytime post Valentine's dates. It's more on the neutral side of things, so it's definitely super wearable. So, here's the video. Enjoy!



Products used in order of appearance in the video:


Missed my last video? Check it here:

Check the other videos in my Valentine's Day Series here:

*Song at the end: There's Never You & Me (by: thelatebloomer11)
Audio file(s) provided by http://www.audiomicro.com/


CONNECT WITH ME! :)
Please subscribe to my other YouTube channel:
Like my Facebook Page:
Follow me on Twitter: 
Share your photos with me on Instagram:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe