Bellabox Singapore: January 2013 (CNY Themed Box)

7:33 PM

Hello everyone! I wish all of us a very delightful Monday! My weekend was great, if you’d ask me. My husband and I went out last Saturday to see a movie and we really had so much fun. Then yesterday, we just stayed at home, he played Dota 2 while I read a book. It was a very peaceful and relaxing day. How about you guys? I hope your weekend was just as great! 

***
Alright! Today’s blogpost is about my January Bellabox. I got mine on January 18th and I’m excited to share with you what I got!


The theme of this month’s box is all about the upcoming CHINESE NEW YEAR. And for those of you who don’t have any idea what Chinese New Year is all about, it is a festivity of spring and renewal. It also signifies a new beginning and most Chinese believe it is essential to start the New Year off on a good note. 



So here are the items I got from this month’s bellabox! Please note that these descriptions are exactly how they are written on the card that this box came with.


SKINMISO – PORE BEAUTY NOSE PACK (10pcs per box / S$27.90)
Hailing from Korea, the Skinmiso Nose Pore Beauty Nose pack will help you get rid of blackheads and whiteheads in the comfort of your own home. This 3-step system allows you to remove blackheads and whiteheads painlessly and effectively. 

My Reaction: I’m super excited to try this simply because I haven’t tried any pore strips in the past. I’ll surely make a review of this product after my experience with it.


SLEEK MAKEUP – HIGH SHINE LIP GLOSS (7ml / S$15.90)
The Sleek Makeup High Shine Lip gloss is bursting with color. With its high-shine and non-sticky formula, it’s perfect for wear alone or over matte lipsticks for an extra touch of shimmer.

My Reaction: I don’t agree with what this product claims. It’s too sticky in my opinion and the color I got is a very faint baby pink color so how can it be bursting with color? Anyhoo, I’m still gonna try it out because I like the packaging and the fact that it’s small. In fact, it looks like a key-chain to me


MACADAMIA NATURAL OIL - HEALING OIL TREATMENT  (30ml / S$28.00)
The Macadamia Natural Oil - Healing Oil Treatment provides intense nourishment for tangle and frizz free hair. The results are ultra-smooth hair that is shiny and manageable. After use, drying time is significantly reduced and the life of the colored hair extended.

My Reaction: This is what excites me the most! I've been waiting for so long to try this product and I'm so glad that bellabox decided to send me a sample this time. I'll make a full-on review after probably a week of trying this out.


SKINFOOD - WATERY BERRY TONER AND EMULSION
(Toner: 160ml / S$41.90 ; Emulsion: 160ml / S$41.90)
The Watery Berry Toner and Emulsion contains Cloudberry and Lingonberry extracts that are excellent antioxidants. Along with Hyaluronic Acid, they work to penetrate deep within the skin to moisturize with a lightweight finish.

My Reaction: The full-sized price really shocked me there. I have never tried a product as costly as this. This better be an excellent skincare essential or else that S$41.90 will just be a waste of money. I can't wait to try these two out to see if it's worth all that money should I invest in it.


SKINFOOD SAMPLES! ^_^
SENTEURS D'ORIENT - ALMOND EXFOLIANT SOAP (110g / S$15.80)
 The Almond Exfoliant Soap contains oat grain and wheat germ which gently exfoliates the skin while healing and massaging the skin's surface to remove impurities. Pure almond essential oil has been added to restore softness to the skin after exfoliation. Moisturizing and antioxidant. It is also rich in protein, vitamin E and provides moisturizing and antioxidant properties.

My Reaction: First, I didn't even guess that it's a soap. It looked more like an ornament to me. Second, the scent is too strong. I just really hope that it wouldn't smell that strong when I use it in the shower. 


And here's my unboxing video. Enjoy!



Song at the end: There's Never You & Me (by: thelatebloomer11)
For more info about BellaBox, you can visit:
http://bellabox.sg/ (If you're in Singapore)
http://bellabox.com.au/ (If you're in Australia)


Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with Bellabox. I pay for this monthly subscription. All opinions are mine. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe