THINGS I LOVE - November 2012 Edition

1:11 PM

I didn't try a ton of new products for the month of November, so I ended up loving just a few things. Here's my November Edition of Things I Love!



*Song at the end: There's Never You & Me (by: thelatebloomer11)

Products Mentioned:
Elizabeth Arden 12 E/S & 2 Blushes Makeup Palette
How to Look the Best at Everything by Benefit
Elizabeth Arden High Shine Lip Gloss in Berrylicious
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Blushing Mauve

I didn't mention in the video, but I also got hooked with Tiny Tower for the whole month of November up to this date. I downloaded it after watching too many of Ingrid's vlogyear 2011. I first heard of the game from Elle Fowler or Allthatglitters21 on YouTube but I didn't pay much attention to it back then. However after watching one of Ingrid's vlogs where she said so much about Tiny Tower, I got really interested in it and immediately downloaded the app.

I didn't get the hang of it as quickly as expected I would, so I stopped playing it. Not until my hubby borrowed my phone and played it that I got interested again to try and play it. He also downloaded the app on his own phone and continued passing the time playing the game. I think he got more addicted to it than I did, LOL. I now have 21 floors while he has 40 already. Hahaha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe