Haul Part 1: Universal Traveller, St Louis, Elizabeth Arden, Wet N Wild, Benefit

1:21 PM

When I started working in 2006, I didn’t have the luxury of spending my salary all to myself. I have so many responsibilities to my family that I ended up always buying only the stuffs that I need and not those that I simply want. I’ve been used to that setup until I got married and quit from my work. It’s only at the start of this year that I started buying things that I really want for myself and not just those that I need. You see, I turned 28 this year so that just totally made me a late bloomer in multiple levels. Hahaha.

So speaking of buying things that I want, this blog entry together with the other two coming after this one will all be about the stuffs that I’ve bought for myself for the past month, weeks and days…

 
I divided this collective haul into three parts because if I didn’t, this video will just be OH SO LONG! Filming this whole video took me almost an hour so cutting it down to fit a maximum 12-minute length video is really a difficult task. Hahaha. 

As promised in the video, here are the photos of the stuffs I have mentioned:
 
FLEECE JACKET from UNIVERSAL TRAVELLER 
 
ALL THE ITEMS I GOT FROM ST. LOUIS:
 
 
 
 
MY FIRST SET OF WET N WILD PRODUCTS:
 
 
 MY FIRST BENEFIT MAKEUP PRODUCTS:
really looks like a book!
 
 but inside, it looks like a treasure chest, yay!
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe