Bellabox Singapore: December 2012 Unboxing! (Christmas Edition)

8:13 PM


First off, let me be the first one to greet you all a very Merry Christmas and an advanced Happy New Year! Speaking of Christmas, I'm quite surprised by how early I received my December Bellabox. Needless to say, I'm both happy and impressed. That is why I immediately filmed an unboxing video the following day.


I am really pleased with everything I got for this month. The size of the sample products they sent me for this month is slightly bigger than usual, so I got really ecstatic in this video. They even sent me a full sized product and two bonus products which are all very unexpected. They are really exceptionally generous this month. Hence, I'm a very happy camper right now!



Here are the list of the products I received and the description below each photo is exactly what's written on the card that it came with:

ELIZABETH ARDEN EIGHT HOUR CREAM INTENSIVE MOISTURIZING HAND TREATMENT
 Providing immediate and long-lasting relief for hands for up to eight hours, this hand treatment is part of the classic cult products in the Eight Hour Cream series by Elizabeth Arden. Its key ingredients include Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone that keeps the skin moist and hydrated by attracting water to the skin. The formula is non-greasy and it's also quickly absorbed, leaving your skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Full size: 75ml / S$40.00
My Reaction: I'm already excited to use this and bring it wherever I go as its size is very travel friendly. Yay!
SVENSON HAIR CORRECTIVE SERUM
 The Svenson Hair Corrective Serum balances hair and scalp for healthier hair by regulating the production of oil while soothing the scalp. To use, simply massage into scalp after shampooing.
5ml / S$2,700 for a box of 30 bottles
My Reaction: I'm in dire need of something that can aid me with my hairfall issues. I hope it does what it claims to do, but even if it can help my scalp tremendously, I'm not sure I can spend S$2,700 for a hair product. Hmmm...
BODYTECH INTENSE TRIM SERUM
The BodyTech Intense Trim Serum features a body contouring formula that serves to eliminates stubborn cellulite deposits while delivering a soothing effect to the skin. It contains a trio of botanical extracts (Centella Asiatica, Horsetail and Guarana Seeds) capable of breaking down fatty acids by significantly increasing skin's metabolism.
12ml / S$980 for a box of 14 tubes

My Reaction: This product really excites me coz I have baby fats around my belly area and I'm not the type of gal who excercise daily (LOL) so if this thing is gonna work for me... well, I don't know. Hahaha. I tried something like this several years ago and I just wasted my money on it coz it didn't work. I'm not sure if this thing will be worth that S$980.

OPI NAIL ENVY
 Formulated with Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein and calcium, the OPI Nail Envy provides maximum nail strengthening for harder and stronger natural nails. It fixes severely damaged nails and resists peeling cracking and splitting.
15ml / S$43.90
My Reaction: I have very weak nails that easily break whenever I try to grow them longer. I really need this stuff and if it will do wonders to my nails then I'm not gonna think twice about buying it.
MEMEME LIP AND CHEEK TINT
 MeMeMe Lip and Cheek Tints are a great way to add a flush of colour to the lips and cheeks. Simply dab on the lips or along the cheekbones to instantly lift and brighten your complexion.
12ml / S$15.90
My Reaction: I got a full sized product! Wow! I've heard tons of great reviews about MeMeMe products and I just can't wait to try this baby right here. Oh yeah!
BONUS: CELLILUX DEEP SEA SECRET GLACIAL MINERAL GEL MASK
The Cellilux Deep Sea Secret Glacial Mineral Gel Mask contains nutrients and rare glacial water to reverse damage to the skin and rebuild skin's elasticity. It detoxifies, hydrates and exfoliates the skin; the result is brigher and youthful looking skin.
60ml / S$78
My Reaction: This is, I guess, my third time receiving a facial mask from Bellabox and I still haven't tried the first one. I've been busy and travelling a lot lately that I didn't find the time (and the mood, haha) to relax and use a sheet mask. But now that they've sent me a new one, I'm gonna go and try the very first one they sent me and probably I can do a comparative review -- well that sounds fun! Don't you think so?
CHRISTMAS GIFT: BELLABOX EYESHADOW BRUSH
(It's made of horsehair! Isn't it interesting?!)
My Reaction: This really made me smile. I mean I got five (5) awesome products, one beautiful bonus product and a surprise Christmas gift! How can it get any better than that?!

So if you're from Singapore and you're thinking of a good way to spend your $19.95 monthly, think no more and visit http://bellabox.sg/ and sign up for your first box now. Aside from the awesome and fabulous sampe products that they will send you monthly according to your beauty&skincare profile, they also have a reliable and very accommodating customer service, so you can rest assured that you're in good hands.
If you're not from here, you can also avail of Bellabox if you're from Australia. Here's their site: http://www.bellabox.com.au.
Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with Bellabox. I pay for this monthly subscription. All opinions are mine.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe