Green and Festive Holiday Makeup Tutorial

11:04 PM

A few weeks ago, I got my very first Wet N Wild products and one of 'em is this "I dream of Greenie" palette.

photo taken from my iphone

I was actually hesitant at first to buy it because I'm not really sure if I'm going to like the colors or not. Unexpectedly, I instantly fell in love with how vibrant and pigmented each color is! So, without even thinking twice, I created a makeup look using the said palette and I called it, "Green and Festive."

Here's my makeup tutorial. I hope you all like it!

 
 
PRODUCTS USED:

*Song at the end: There's Never You & Me (by: thelatebloomer11)
Music Free for Commercial Use: http://dig.ccmixter.org
"Peace ( There's A better Way )" by Loveshadow
 is licensed under a Creative Commons license:

CONNECT WITH ME! :)
Please subscribe to my channel:
Like my Facebook Page:
Follow me on Twitter:
Share your photos with me on Instagram:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe