My First Product Review: Garnier's BB Cream and Garnier's Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes

4:12 PM

This is ME trying to be a commercial model of Garnier, LOL! 

Really, I have never thought that I would consider trying out a Garnier product ever again after what my skin has suffered from out of trying it four years ago, but I did. I was at Watsons that day when I finally decided to give it a try since it's on sale. And I never imagined I will end up liking it. 

Here's my very quick review of Garnier's BB Cream and Facial Cleansing Wipes:



Here's a makeup tutorial where I used Garnier's BB cream:


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this information. It is really helpful. Please visit our blog also.
    "Jobs for Pregnant Women"

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe